Maintaining hundreds of thousands of system and user accountsin an Identity Management system (CyberArk EPV)
● Privileged account life cycle management on various platforms such a Windows, UNIX, Active
Directory, LDAP, RACF/ACF2, AS400, Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, network devices and applications
● Work with internationally distributed teams of Security Engineers and Administrators to handle
incoming requests, respond to issues, troubleshoot reported problems, and identify solutions
• Provide general IT support for enterprise businesses over 100+ users like: Dell, Huawei, Quilmes and COVANCE
• Assist in troubleshooting user problems relating to Operating System, Network Connectivity, TCP/IP configuration, upgrades, MS Office products and Internet connectivity.
• General administration of active directory and microsoft exchange create, edit and maintain user accounts, mailboxes, mail contacts, distribution groups and access permissions
• Monitor and adjust OS image and software configuration parameters to maximize end-user efficiency and enhance software performance.
• Perform system analyst work including reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating basic business systems, processes, data and user needs.
• Additional roles include: cctv security camera connectivity and troubleshooting, vpn and citrix connecti