• Led a multi-stakeholder engagement between director and teams for effective communication
• Recruited 70+ students for the program by reaching out to schools
• Examined data from different schools and organized them into different subdivisions based on schools, grades etc.
• Managed a Trello (Kanban Board) to assign resources, action items, and goals within 3 teams, and the Program Director
• Oversaw Team meetings in agile sprint cycles to implement strategies that enhanced the functioning of all departments
•Formulated purchase order reports & performed supplier coordination of around 25 suppliers for purchased items
• Implemented Lean JIT (Just-in-Time) inventory strategy to save obsolete inventory carrying and holding costs by $5000
• Analyzed data on Power BI and used forecasting techniques on Python to predict future demands on specific products
• Performed cost analysis on suppliers using Excel to select multiple suppliers from 3 states
• Researched and collected 50+ types of sensor data in small commercial vehicle user segment
• Conducted Market Outreach program to collect and monitor customer pain points
• Converted data from binary sensor information to easy-to-read customer information using R
• Established Proof-of-Concept dashboard using Tableau into company's Connected Vehicles Platform
I don't quit easy and I always look forward to challenges. Currently I'm trying to expand my reach as a master's student studying Engineering Management concentrating on data analytics and business intelligence. I love being active and enjoy playing soccer and attending quizzes. My love for analytics stems from my love for chess and analysing each and every game I play or see.
I Care About